Monday 21 July 2014

TREATS: // Ted Baker Make-Up Bag


If there ever was a cheeky splurge, this is it. There are make-up bags-a-plenty out there but there is just something special about the Ted Baker ones. The candy colours, the bow detailing, and the whimsical beauty that is Ted Baker London in general. I treated myself to this wee beaut on a recent trip. I don't have a local store that sells Ted Baker so when I was mooching around the fancy Wellington department store Kirkcaldie and Stains (side note: their make-up section is to die!), I spotted the Ted Baker section and that was it, it was all over. I ended up going for this one as I 'needed' one to pop in my handbag, that would fit my make-up and a few brushes, and this one is the perfect size for just that - not too big, not too small. I'm not sure that the quality of the bag matches the price tag, but I don't have regrets as I'm not gonna lie, I do feel that little bit more special carrying this wee beat in my handbag.

Anyone else think that Ted Baker is a little piece of whimsy and joy? :D

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment