Saturday 25 May 2013

Angel Lips

M.A.C Angel, an oldie but a goodie, eh? I must say I am only just fully letting myself get immersed in the goodness that is M.A.C Cosmetics. I do have a few bits from them, including my beloved Mineralize Skinfinish in 'Soft and Gentle', which I wear every day, and a couple of blushes and lipsticks. I may not have a vast collection (...yet), but I can definitely see why their lipsticks are so damn popular. They are super creamy, easy to swipe across your lips and there is definitely a shade for everyone. While at the counter, I was tossing up between this one, 'Angel', and 'Creme Cup'. In the end I chose this one as it was slightly more pink than 'Creme Cup' and I find that shades with more of a pink tone suit me better, and I am sooo happy with the choice I made. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE it! It really is my perfect everyday lip, a subtle hint of colour to warm up the face but still very much neutral. It is a Frost formula so it is more on the sheer side, but the colour pay-off is buildable, and has a really pretty pearly sheen to it. Adore it!

I think my M.A.C lipstick collecting has officially begun! ;)

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment