Thursday 23 May 2013

In The Mail Today

  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo: A re-purchase I think is definitely worth the hype. I don't have the worst skin, but not the best either and I've found this has really helped clear up the smaller breakouts I do get. It has also reduced my pores a bit, and generally my skin looks a whole lot better!
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Exfoliante: I am really excited to try this! After the swell success of the Effaclar Duo, I really wanted to try some other products from the brand. This caught my attention because of the reviews it had and because my dear pores can always use a little shrinking, and my skin a little softening. Fingers crossed this lives upto my expectations.
  • Nail File: Hey, everyone likes a freebie right!? :)
I really like Escentual and the variety of brands they have. It is definitely my go-to for La Roche Posay and Bioderma (amen to Bioderma!), but also when I want to have a good mooch through brands that are not as readily available on other sites, or new things to try out that aren't as 'main stream'. Snaps for Escantual.com ;)

Lu x


No comments:

Post a Comment