Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lusting Over: This Week

London // Topshop Tea and Cake Tee // NARS Sheer Glow foundation // Topshop Joni Jeans in 'Blue' // Estee Lauder duo in 'Raisins' // Gossip Girl S6 (Chuck Bass- *sigh*)

I've done pretty well in the last week or so and not splurged as I usually do, I must admit this is quite a big deal for me! I'm still managing to squeeze my daily online browse though, no harm in looking right!? ;)
I've been obsessed, and I mean obsessed with going to London for at least a year now and I am going to make it my personal mission to get there in the next year or two.
The tee has been in my 'saved items' on Topshop for over a month, still makes me laugh, still love it; may have to treat myself.
The cult NARS Sheer Glow; really want to try it out and see what all the fuss is about!
Topshop jeans, got my first pair a few months ago and I need a few more in my life. Such a good staple piece.
Estee Lauder in 'Raisins'- soooo pretty = NEED
This is one of the few series I have been seen from start to end (well, almost) and been totally immersed in all the way through. (Rooting for Chuck and Blair)

I'm looking forward to seeing how long I will last before some of these will start appearing in my mailbox...

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment