Wednesday 11 September 2013

A Bit Of Sparkle...

Monica Vinader

I have developed an absolute obsession with Monica Vinader jewelry in the last couple of weeks, it's so simple, and so damn pretty. The 'Fiji' bracelets, in particular, seem to have taken over my life. Now, I can be one to exaggerate, BUT on this occasion it's all got a bit out of hand and I could not stop myself and I ended up making a wee order from the site.
I must say that I am not really one for 'high end' jewelry. I have a couple  of Karen Walker pieces (both little animals - another obsession) and they are my staple hints of glamour on an everyday basis...oh the exciting life I lead. What I wanna say here is that, it rarely happens to me that I fall in love with a more expensive piece of jewelry, so when it happens I know I'll love it and wear it forever. I think that's why I love these pieces so much, they are so simple and timeless yet unique and pretty.
I am so damn excited for my Monica Vinader package to arrive...literally cannot wait! Eeekk

Anyone else have an unhealthy obsession with Fiji bracelets??? :D

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment