Monday 2 September 2013

Bastille Obsessed...

I know I am rather late to hop on the Bastille band wagon, but alas, I am now on it and loving life! Their CD Bad Blood has literally been on repeat for the last two weeks and I am still not sick of it. It's such nice, easy to listen to music, but with a unique and interesting sound. The whole vibe and sound is kind of dark and mysterious, but also lively...yes, that made little sense, thankgod I am not a music critic.... The lyrics are also amazing, I must say I am a sucker for songs that are actually written by the singers themselves and are actuallY GOOD, (I don't know why...haha) and this sure ticks that box! My favorites are 'Things We Lost In The Fire', 'Daniel In The Den', 'Flaws' and 'Bad Blood', but I gotta say I pretty much like all of them!
Bastille is DEF going to be a Spring/Summer '13 favorite!

Anyone else fangirling over Bastille? :D

Lu x

1 comment:

  1. Bastille is awesome! I love their song Icarus and Flaws!

    ReplyDelete