Wednesday 25 September 2013

Monica Vinader // Fiji Bracelet


Here is my cheeky, CHEEKY splurge from this month, oohh how pretty! For a good couple of weeks I couldn't decide whether to take the plunge and buy this bracelet, but then I decided that if I was still drooling over it after that long it was worth it. There are so many colour variations of the Fiji bracelet on the Monica Vinader website that it did take me a while to choose. I ended up going for the sterling silver as my other 'every day' jewellery is silver, although the rose gold ones look amazing as well. When I first started looking at them I thought I would get the cream cord, but then figured that if I was going to have a naughty splurge then I might as well get something a little bit different and bold - hence the fluoro pink, which is actually the nicest shade! I'm sooooo happy with it, the quality is very good, the silver is really shiny and polished and the pink gives it a little pop of color. Now, could we take a moment and just appreciate the packaging of this wee treat? It is literally the nicest packaged item I've ever received. Layers and layers of MV embossed tissue paper, a gift card, a gift bag, more tissue paper, and the wee magnet lid box - oh the small pleasures in life! All in all I feel pretty damn special wearing this bracelet, the only downside is that now I have visions of lots of these stacked on my wrist, in all different colors...dangerous territory.

Anyone else out there love themselves a bit of Monica Vinader? :)

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment