Friday 24 January 2014

Kate and Some Pointy Toes

 Sweatshirt: DIY'ed my self // Jeans: Abercrombie & Fitch // Singlet: F21 // Shoes: ASOS // Bag: eBay // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Monica Vinader 'Fiji' // Ring: Karen Walker

So much for being more consistent with my blogging eh?.... I AM REALLY GOING TO TRY!
I am such a comfort dresser on a day-to-day basis, even when I try to step away from it for the sake of variety I tend to always come back to it. After being miserably late in snapping up one of the Reformation 'Kate Moss' jumpers, I decided to embark on the journey of making myself one, and voila! Not quite as good, but for a quarter of the price, NOT BAD! haha I paired it with my Abercrombie & Fitch distressed boyfriend jeans (I can't stress enough how amazing their jeans are), a plain white cami and my 'go to' black spike bottom bag. I decided to pull my pointy-toe heels out to bring a lil' something different to the look, a little bit of class to an otherwise tomboy-ish outfit, if you will. I've really gotten into the whole shoe thing recently and have started experimenting more with different styles, not just the good old sneakers and converse, things are happening! :D

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment