Tuesday 28 January 2014

Wishlist // Sephora

 Urban Decay Naked 3: Oh, hello there, look how beauuutiful! Yes, it's another girl drooling over the Naked 3 palette... I don't have any of the Naked palettes (almost feel a little embarrassed to say that), so naturally when this pink-toned version was released I was all over it, and have been waiting for it to come back into stock online.

Dior Creme de Rose: I have been hearing and reading a lot about this fancy wee pot recently and everyone seems to be loving it. Now, I am a firm believer in treating yourself to a little fancy something every now and again, and a Dior lipbalm in a sweet little white pot is right up my alley... even thought it does hold a rather steep price tag.

Benefit Blush in 'Rockateur': This really is the wishlist of cult products, I recently went on a little holiday and went to a Benefit counter and swatched this blush, at first I was kinda disappointed but when I got out into the natural light and the sheen really stood out I was sold, and here we are with this wishlist and me having a ramble about a blush I should have bought when I had the chance - first world problems.

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer: This is a product I initially didn't really pay any attention to, however I watched one of Essie Buttons YouTube videos a few days back and she used this and raved about how great it was for highlighting and under the eyes. I can't say I have a major problem with dark under eye circles, all I really look for is something to highlight and bring extra brightness to that area of my face. Apparently this is a really light formula and looks FAB so I'm down to try it!

NARS Creamy Concealer: I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about this concealer that seems to have taken over, hence why I need it in my life! I have some scarring and darker sports from past blemishes and the odd one (thank god!) that I get now, and some redness around my nose, which I am always looking to somewhat hide and judging from what I have heard this seems to be the 'it' product for just that. I say yes please to this wee thing!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Adore': This is one of those things I have always wanted, but never really gotten around to actually getting. I'm not gonna lie, I think one of the main reasons is because the colour options have always overwhelmed me and I didn't know which one I wanted. Now, after over a year of deliberation (serious, serious stuff...) I have decided I want what Sephora describes as 'shimmering pink', well I think this marks quite a moment in my life - I have finally chosen a Tarte blush colour GO ME!


Anyone have any of these and love/hate them?

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment