Saturday 25 January 2014

Today I Fell In Love With // The 'Weston' by Michael Kors

Today I Fell In Love With // MK

Michael Kors Medium Weston Convertible Shoulder Bag

 Let's all just take a moment to appreciate the beauty of this bag... oh yes, she's a beaut! I have been hunting for a nice bag every since I began obsessing over the Mulberry 'Effie', and I think all us average, designer coveting ladies know that the obsession will never become anything more, nor will it progress to ownership... it's all VERY sad. BUT, the world has been somewhat set right by dear Michael Kors and his 'Weston' bag - I say, amen! The design is very similar to the 'Effie', but with a few more signature Kors details, such as the gold chain detailing. I love that this bag is very casual, and will go with all outfits whether they are day of night, winter of summer - a real wardrobe staple. I'm not going to lie price wise it is still not the cheapest, however it is a fraction of the Mulb's and freaking beautiful, so I say TREAT YOURSELF, something I like to do far too often, but this treat will be a very good friend for years to come, a little MK companion. I say YES!!!

I hope others 'treat' themselves as much as I do... with justification of course... ;)

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment