Friday 21 June 2013

Chanel Wannabe

Jacket/Cardigan: New Look // Top: Valley Girl // Skirt: Topshop // Shoes: Topshop // Watch: Michael Kors // Earrings: ASOS // Ring: Matina Amanita

First proper try at a fashion post, and oh how strange it was just me in my bedroom posing awkwardly...bear with, I'm sure it can only get better from here!
I had been looking for a 'Chanel'esque' jacket/cardigan and finally found one quite close on the New Look website, and in the sale (Hi-5). It's the perfect length for this skirt, as I've found it does not look the best with longer cardigans and jumpers because of the thick material and the large amount of it, so it's cropped all the way with this one, and means I can now get more wear out of this beaut of a skirt- yay! And of course Katz just make an outfit that lil bit better ;)

HELP!
Guuurls, anyone have any tips on getting photo widths the same? I haven't really had problems with till now. I really wanted both of these to be the same width (same as the top photo), but for the life of me can't figure it out. I made them the same width in Photoshop but still no joy even after over an hour of fiddling. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment