Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wishlist: Marc Jacobs

1. Logo Disc Stud Earrings / 2. Classic Q Slim Zip Wallet / 3. Daisy Stud Earrings / 4. Huggie Hoops / 5. Skinny Logo Bangle
(All Marc by Marc Jacobs from Shopbop.com)

I was having a cheeky wee browse on Shopbop today and found myself getting totally immersed in the Marc Jacobs jewellery collection, and some accessories. I'm really into quite simple, dainty and fine jewellery at the moment and I think these pieces are so cute and wearable. They are not over designed or too 'blingy' or tacky, they are just right. Usually, or I guess in the past, I have never been very into gold but after getting my Michael Kors gold watch I began to like it. I really like the gold and cream/white combination of these and think they are so timeless and effortless, and easily styled for both summer or winter. 
The wallet is the odd one out here, but I've been searching for a nice wallet for a while. This one is very similar to a Michael Kors one I fell in love with, it's basically the same but it had rose gold hardware instead of gold like this one. I love it, but I'm just not sure if I'm ready to spend this much on a wallet, just yet...mind you I can talk myself into buying almost anything, but for now I am restraining myself! (fingers crossed) 

Really all I have to say is damn you Marc Jacobs and damn you Shopbop for making all these so available to me, as now I may just have to treat myself to one of these beauts next pay day which means saving my pennies may have to once again be postponed for a bit...

Lu x


No comments:

Post a Comment