Wednesday 26 June 2013

Part Time Punk

Leather Jacket: ASOS // Top: Topshop // Boyfriend Jeans: ASOS (G-Star) // Shoes: Shopbop (Messeca Monroe Cut Out Booties) // Socks: Topshop // Belt: eBay // Necklace: Lovisa // Watch: Michael Kors

I do apologize about the uneven widths, I know it annoys me like mad...still working on it! Haha bear with! I will get there.

Would love to hear feedback from anyone on how to make these better, especially getting everything even (because I am a fussy freak like that), would be greatly appreciated :)

Lu x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit post. I love your shoes soo nice.

    Am now following you :) check out my blog if you like?

    www.lovefromhannahxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my absolute favourite right now :D
    Thanks sooo much for following, heading over to your blog now :) x

    ReplyDelete