Wednesday 5 June 2013

Oh Goodness...

Lashes of London: Bellz Lace Shift Dress

Now, I know it's all a bit cray-cray to be posting again within minutes...BUT I have just fallen for this dress and couldn't help but share (so shot me). Just casually browsing Lashes of London due to a wave of boredom and this total beauty popped up and literally my eyes widened, it was an "OMG I have to have that" moment laddies! This is one of the cutest, yet stylish dresses I've seen in a while. I'm obsessed with Gossip Girl and this reminded me so much of Blair Waldorf, and I love-love-love her style, classic but still fun and a bit quirky. The details on this dress are so nice, with the beaded, pearly peter pan collar and the lace frill to sinch in the waist (cute AND flattering, oh-la-la). I can just see this with my Katz and some Marc Jacobs earrings from my previous post and M.A.C Snob on the lips...Clearly I have a problem, I just can't help envisioning this beaut in my life.

I hope other people have moments like this! Haha :)

Lu x

13 comments:

  1. check out my blog & follow if you life :)

    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very stylish dress!! I like the colour, the cute collar and pearly details!!


    恵美より ♥
    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this dress is really gorgoeus! The color and the cut are just perfect and I am so in love with this cute lace pattern! I want it as well:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so pretty!!
      LOVE your blog, you have an amazing style, and gorgeous shoes :) Love it!

      Delete
  4. that phone case is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you got so excited about this that you had to blog again! Haha. This is a very pretty dress.
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it just had to be shared! :D
      Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  6. Aw thanks so much!! Very excited :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive just followed your blog:) and a very pretty dress I love anything with a Peter Pan collar!:)x

    http://curlsandcometsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so girly and pretty. I love it as well. I understand why you need this in your life.

    Have a beautiful day,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful dress! Lashes of London never fail to disappoint. Have you heard of Dahlia fashion, they also do very cute dresses like this i think you'd like :-)

    I'm a new blog and i'd love to hear some feedback from a blog like yours, please check me out if you have the time.

    http://whatjenniferdidnext.blogspot.co.uk

    Lovely blog - followed xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohh i'll go look at that site, love finding out about new ones!

    Just browsing through your blog now and really liking it :) love your wishlist, such pretty pieces!!

    Thanks soo much for following love! :) x

    ReplyDelete