Thursday 27 June 2013

Come On Over to Blog Lovin'

So Google Reader (this is what displays the blogs you follow on Blogger) is going bye-bye forever in the next few days. Now, when I first heard about this I thought, Oh god what am I going to do, how is this all going to work just when I've got my blog on and got into it, etc. etc. But no fear it is actually not that bad...slight drama queen.

I have added a 'Follow this blog with Blog Lovin" button to my blog, so all you have to do is give it a click and we can continue to be connected in this big wide blog world!
If you don't have a Blog Lovin account, it literally takes a couple minutes to create an one (you don't have to have a blog to do this), and all the blogs you follow with Blog Lovin' will appear there where you can easily sort them into categories etc. at your own pleasure and enjoyment; oh-ah.

All the technical bits sorted, I would really love for you girls that do follow me to come on over and continue to do so, as I am pretty shocked I have managed to entice 10 of you in such a short amount of time to actually read some of my posts or even just look at them (I always thought I would be writing and taking pictures for an audience of one, and by that I mean me...haah).

ANYWAY! Hope to see you over on Blog Lovin', my ramble is over, thank goodness.

Hope you are all having a FAB day :)

Lu x

No comments:

Post a Comment