Monday 3 June 2013

Today In The Mail: NARS

Oh hello there you oh-so cult and raved about NARS Sheer Glow Foundation! Personally, I don't think this product even needs a purchase justification. This foundation has hundreds and hundreds of really great reviews, has had for a veerrryyyyy long time, and finally as one of the last few people on earth (maybe a slight exaggeration......) I decided to treat myself to it (snaps for me). I'm interested to see how it all pans out, as my skin is prone to getting oily during the day, however I have read that this is a favourite even among us 'shiny' people. I hope you live up to your 'cultness' my new friend!

More on how this turns out later...

Lu x

6 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try this, it looks so good xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting :) soo excited to start testing it! x

      Delete
  2. The pictures are great, good photography haha!
    I love NARS products too, so this post is excellent :)

    I would love it if you checked out my blog, I've followed you and would love if you would follow me and comment some of your opinions, would be greatly appreciated!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya, i love your blog: ive nominated you for the liebster award! x x

    ReplyDelete