Tuesday 29 October 2013

Cheeky Treats // ASOS

ASOS Sale Treats

ASOS dress / ASOS clothing

ASOS is one of my favourite online sites, and the amaze sale section always sucks me in, as it did today. Now, I really don't need, nor do I even have room for, new clothes but these two pieces were total bargains (this is how I justify my actions and weakness). The dress had been in my 'Saved Items' for the longest time so obviously I had to scoop it up when it went down to half price. I think it's such a simple and easy to wear dress, perfect for spring and summer which it's coming into here. I also already have a couple of the ASOS swing dresses and love the material they are made from and they are great quality. The peter pan collar top I came across by chance, and I find it very difficult to resist collared tops... oopps. I loved the colour, I loved the dropped peplum hem, I loved the embroidery... and it just happened! It all JUST HAPPENED.

Anyone else have trouble saying no to ASOS? :D

Lu x 

No comments:

Post a Comment