Wednesday 23 October 2013

Life // My New Job


It has been a rather busy month and a half (hence the lack of blogging commitment), it has been exam season for me, and an opportunity presented itself I couldn't miss. 
I was feeling pretty bored and generally ready for a change after working at my previous job for almost 3 years, and I also really wanted to work in an area I had genuine interest, so when The Body Shop were looking for a new part-timer I was ALL OVER IT! I am sooo excited I got the job, and pretty proud, if I do say so myself. I am looking forward to learning in-depth about skincare and body care, as well as expanding my make-up knowledge and practice. I have already finished up my first two weeks, and I am loving it.
The make-up above is what I picked out with my new employee voucher to start my collection, as with most shops like this we only wear The Body Shop products while at work. So far, I have been VERY impressed with the All-In-One Face Base - amaze for oily skin, and the eyeshadow is a total beaut! 
I am super excited to try out lots of new products, which are natural and cruelty free, knowing I'm not only doing my skin good but also helping out a good cause. 

There should be more reviews and new product posts coming in the next few months, so my blogging should be back on track. Also, as Spring is in full swing here I am going to try and do some more outfit and fashion posts (hopefully ones that look a bit more 'profesh' than my previous ones (cough-cough).

If anyone has any Body Shop product suggestions I would luurve to hear them :)

Lu x

P.S. Is it bad that I am getting excited for Christmas already...???

No comments:

Post a Comment