Friday 25 October 2013

Outfit Planning // The Races

Outfit Planning // The Races

In a couple of weeks I am off to the races for the very first time. As I am a self confessed shopaholic and generally just obsessed with all things fashion and style, I have been trolling through countless sites looking for the perfect outfit. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if I have had more fun picking and choosing everything than I will at the actual event... although I know it's going to be a FAB day!

The shoes I found first, and they are amaze. I really liked the Cheap Monday cube heeled shoes so when I spotted these I was all over them! They are pretty high I'm not gonna lie, but they look killer on!

I know that most girls will be wearing fascinators so I wanted to be a little bit different and I had also been looking for an opportunity to wear a huge over the top flower crown - TICK! ASOS have some really nice colourful ones at the moment, but I think I may make my own as I think I want one with more muted colours as my outfit is PINK PINK PINK. 
( I may try to do a crafty post on how I make it )

Now, for the outfit - oohhh yeaasshhh. I came across this wee set by chance as I don't really shop on Boohoo as I have been a bit disappointed with past orders. BUT never the less I fell in love with the puffy skirt and how damn cute the two are together. The fabric is a very nice, thick material with a baroque style print, and I think that the bit of skin that shows around the waist off sets the girlyness and gives it a bit of edge, which I am all for! 

The rest of the accessories I'm still picking out, but I think a simple wee shoulder bag, maybe some cute sunglasses in case it's super sunny and a potential hot pink pout just because I am obsessed with 'Candy Yum Yum' at the moment. 

Oh, exciting times! 

Anyone else love to plan outfits and looks like this? ..... I swear I get waayy to much pleasure from it! Hahaha

Lu x 

No comments:

Post a Comment