Friday 4 October 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo


I have had these bad boys for a few months now (yes...I am very late here, SORRY) and am finally getting this done! After using these for a while I can safely agree with all the hype, these really are amaze. I have very oily eye lids (unpleasant, yes), and was quite skeptical about how these were going to hold up as I find that even when I use an eyelid primer there is always a little bit of creasing. Being a cream product I thought it was going to be a hot, melted mess after a couple hours wear, SURPRISE SURPRISE they stayed on like a dream and there was minimal creasing. I don't know how they do it, but they do it! They are super easy to apply and blend, and the pigmentation is insane, especially 'On and On Bronze' which is a very pretty more cool, than warm, tone bronze with sparkle all through it.

When wearing both I like to apply 'Permanent Taupe' all over the lid, blending out around the crease and then applying 'On and On Bronze' just to my eyelid, then taking Stila 'Bare' eyeshadow with a blending brush and just blending the outside of Permanent Taupe to get rid of any harsh lines.
For a super quick and easy everyday look I like to just sweep 'On and On Bronze' all over the lid and again blend the outside with either Stila 'Bare', or Stila 'Bliss'.

Out of the two, 'On and On Bronze' is my favorite as I'm a bit of a sucker for a bit of sparkle. I am so impressed with these and am literally about to order a couple more shades from Feelunique.com, just for the sake of variety ;)

Anyone else like these, or have color suggestions? :)

Lu x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment